[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.7″]
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.7″]
We’re glad you value our content! Asking for permission to share content is the right thing to do, it’s the law, and it ensures the creation of more high quality content. Thank you.
To make sharing as easy as possible, we’ve partnered with Copyright Clearance Center so that it’s easy to request permission to reuse International Publishers content.
Follow these steps to get started:
- Click the ‘Get Permissions’ button on our website OR visit Copyright.com and enter the title, ISBN, or ISSN number of the publication you’d like to reuse and press “Go”
- Select “Pay-Per-Use Options”
- Enter the publication year of the content
- Scroll down and select the type of reuse you want to request
- Click “Price & Order”
- Fill out any required information and follow the prompts to acquire the proper permission you need to reuse the content
For questions about using this service on Copyright.com, please contact:
Copyright Clearance Center
222 Rosewood Drive Danvers, MA 01923
Call toll-free: 1-855-239-3415 (select option 1)
Or, contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Copyright Clearance Center
Copyright Clearance Center (CCC), with its subsidiaries RightsDirect and Ixxus, is a global leader in content workflow, document delivery, text and data mining and rights licensing technology for thousands of publishers, businesses and academic institutions. CCC’s solutions provide anytime, anywhere content access, usage rights and information management while promoting and protecting the interests of copyright holders.
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_button _builder_version=”3.7″ button_text=”Get Permissions with Rights Central” button_url=”http://www.copyright.com/rightsholders/rightscentral/” url_new_window=”on” /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]